Black Auras

I hate when I feel tension in the room. It's like this underlying aura that completely obliviates every sense of happiness in my soul. It's overwhelming. When I ask "What's wrong", I get odd looks and haphazard answers. I suppose they don't believe someone can just 'sense' negativity. But I can, I do. I feel it so powerfully that it takes every inkling of my being to keep from going utterly insane. Like a huge boulder sitting atop my shoulders I struggle to stay standing. It's just continually pushing me to the ground. I feel it. I feel the angry, the sad, the depressed, the worried, the nervous. I see the nonchalant hidden emotion in their eyes. I hear the sharp sting of gloom in their voice. Can know one else see it? How can no one else know it's there? I know it's there, it's so clear to me. And yet, admist this hurt, the one whom I share this unbearable ailment with will never admit to me their pain. I will never prove my sanity, and they will be the only one who ever knows I'm not insane.