Three Red Fungi Circles

Oh, I found the most wonderful thing. There's a small opening amongst the baby willow on the edge of Wonderstruck Island. Often times it makes me want to pretend I am a horse. I know I am much too old for such imaginary rubbish. But I can't help it. And because no one is ever present with me there, I gallop around pretending my feet are hooves and my hair is a mane. And the last time I went there, as I was trotting along, I stopped quite randomly at a spot I couldn't quite say was special. Until... I looked down. And there in front of me I saw the most interesting unimportant thing. A small peice of driftwood surrounded perfectly by three random dots of red fungi. I contemplated it's existance. It was raining quite hard that day. The clouds and wind just wouldn't quit. And I was sick of being wet and cold. So I closed my eyes and aloud said a wish on that little magical spot. "For sunshine and good weather". In less than a minute the rain parted and the sun came out. For the remainer of that day the sun followed me and the breaks in the clouds never failed to part as I entered their arena. Twas magical indeed. And it created the most perfect circumstances. So as I got home that evening I thanked my magic spot and the wish it granted me. Sometimes fates way of showing me things is amazing. If it weren't for my childish actions and odd nature-inspired superstitions, the rainy day would have been quite miserable.