Bye-Bye Chipper

After I bought Chipper a new home he chose rather he wanted to have a slightly higher elevated place to reside. So for the past two weeks he has huddled away in my attic storing his snacks away. I tried to keep the secret hush, but he really doesn't mind clammering around in a terribly loud way. So my darling soon discovered the little rascle had made a home of our precious upper floor. Unfortunately, it just wasn't the right place for a squirrel. So even after my pleading and begging, I was forced to quit feeding my new found pet. Since then my neighbor has begun to leave treats. I must admit I'm a bit envious he so easily gave up my love for hers. But I'm happy he's found a better home. One where I can continue to watch his antics, except this time not so very intimately.